All reviews lounge area check in was quick and efficient comfortable bed great hotel would highly recommend this hotel desk clerk great room every hour shuttle service airport pillows tv mall microwave amenities msp
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel pool has a rest room with a large shower. My pet peeve is that most hotels don’t have a shower near the pool.

Room was very nice and maintenance took care of two minor issues shortly after I told the front desk staff.

Breakfast is not included even though the Trip Advisor app said otherwise. Hotel has a restaurant with a menu and set prices.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Greg P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington W MSP Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

John C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I agree, it is always nice to take a rinsing shower after using the pool and hot tub.

I will be sure to correct the information on Trip Advisor regarding the breakfast information, as we are a full service Holiday Inn.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Since my flight out of MSP was canceled due to snow, I had to find a place to stay. I did not want to ask friends to drive in the weather to rescue me. The Holiday Inn had a room at a reasonable price. I had a great night of sleep - great bed, pillows, and a fan that could be set as "always on." The weather and inconvenience added stress to many people's plans, but the staff at the front counter were all polite, including the man driving the shuttle.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Greg P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington W MSP Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are pleased that we were able to reduce a little bit of the stress caused by the storm. We hope you will come see us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My mother and I flew in from Florida to visit a loved one. We decided to stay at the Holiday Inn because of its location and price. Upon arriving the front desk clerk was very friendly and professional. The hotel is affordable, clean, and great location (not too close and not too far) from the airport and mall of America. The hotel offers shuttles to the airport that run every hour. The rooms were very clean and beds extremely comfortable. They also have a foosball table and pool table that guest can play free of charge. I highly recommend this place if you are staying the the Bloomington area. We will definitely be back. Thank you for your hospitality!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Wow! Thank you very much for the amazing feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share it.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This lobby is amazing with a giant tv, pool table, foosball and life bar/restaurant. The rooms were nice but the bathroom was very small and uncomfortable. Another thing which was small and not that big of a deal, but the toilet seat wouldn’t stay up. Overall a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments, we are happy to see that you enjoyed the activities we offer in the lobby. I do apologize that you had an issue with the toilet seat. I will be sure to mention this to our maintenance team.

See you next time.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

What a great design. We felt like we were staying at a boutique hotel. We love the pool table, foosball and multi tvs in the lounge area. What a great price i got on the hotel as well. My son loved the games and challenged us to a game of pool and foosball. Rooms are nicely funrished with a refrigerator. Sink is outside the bathroom with is nice. Only complaint would be the small bathroom. 2 elevators is a nice touch. Warm greeting at the lobby area. No free breakfast except for kids. We would stay here again. It was an easy drive to watch the Minnesota Wilds play and close enough to Mall of America.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank gardeningteacher8

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed all that we have to offer our guests during their visit. Our location is great for easy access to both downtown areas as well as the Mall of America.

We look forward to serving you again.