“Amazing pastries!”

L'etoile du Nord Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Bayport
Reviewed 3 February 2018

My daughter and I have visited this hidden gem several times. She lives over 4 hours away and when she comes to town, we always stop here. We have had different pastries each time, She loved her blueberry lavender croissant yesterday. I had the blueberry oatmeal scone which was delicious. The croissants are superb and the coffee is awesome. Give it a try!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Went after church on a Sunday knowing of the restaurant's good reputation. I do a lot of reviews on TripAdvisor and give mainly 4-5 star reviews. The food was just a little above average, prices were higher than average, the service below average and the wait time for our food was unreasonable. The setting is quaint. They explained that while the restaurant was fully staffed, they were busier than normal even though not all the tables were filled. The BBQ place next store looked good.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Love this little place. The food is really delightful. Super fresh high quality ingredients and very accommodating and welcoming staff. Everything we had was delicious. We will have to find more excuses to visit this area.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place. I like the ambience. The outdoor seating is a must for me and they have nice options for that. Very friendly staff. A unique menu that foodies will love. A few bakery or pastry items to choose from usually and they also will not disappoint! And the coffee has quickly become my favorite! Roasted in house and deep dark and bold yet soooo smooth! My fav!!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Love this little gem. Food is always perfect. Fresh, local, seasonal dishes, thoughtfully composed and prepared by a clever chef. The rotating menu is always interesting, the staff is always friendly, and the room, while limited in space, always seems to have enough room for everyone.
The coffee is without equal and the many tea selections I've tried are outstanding. Large selection of interesting beer and wines, but have never given these a try (we're breakfast regulars).
You won't regret a stop here!