“We loved their pastries”
Review of Bread Art

Bread Art
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bayport
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We love to come here and order a bunch of pastries and coffee and just sit there splitting everything till we are full. Everything we've had is very good. They also have a whole case full of beautiful looking towards and cupcakes that we can't wait to try. You have to try the chocolate hazelnut croissant , it's to die for. You need a whole pot of coffee for that one though.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 21 April 2016

On Saturday I asked if the crusty Itilian bread had been baked that day and I was assured that it was. As soon as I arrived home ten minutes later I had a piece of bread that tasted two days old. Today I was entertaining guest and stop in again at Bread Art to give them another chance and purchased raspberry bars and again they tasted stale. When my husband mention the stale bread the cashier just brushed it off. I have had unsatisfactory purchases from them in the past and nothing has been done to compensate for overpriced products.I will not be doing business with them again.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Their scones and muffins are so fresh and delicious. This is a small bakery that cranks out amazing goods everyday. On Saturdays, they have an egg/sausage roll that is to die for!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Located on the main thoroughfare in Bayport, Bread Art offers up delicious breads (already sliced or have them slice it up or buy it unsliced), desserts, muffins, cakes, tarts, and other assorted goodies year-round. Check the day-old area too! I also like stopping in for a sandwich now & then - a bit pricey but worth it. My favorite is when lefse time rolls around, and freshly made lefse is offered once or twice a week. Both hot and cold beverages are available, and there are a few tables to sit and enjoy your treats or lunch. The staff are all great!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I was in Bayport on business and needed some lunch. I found this nice little bakery with an odd name so I thought I'd check it out. I had a cup of Broccoli Cheese soup, a chicken salad sandwich and a brownie. My experience was different for each item. The soup was excellent except I found there were large chunks of broccoli stems. I am not fond of those so I scooped them out and ate the soup. The sandwich was excellent excellent excellent. I loved it. The bread was really tasty and the chicken salad must have a secret ingredient because I loved it. Then I ate the brownie. It would have been a very good brownie except that it was a little stale. I would go back, but be a little more selective. I loved that sandwich.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Bread Art? Share your experiences!