USD 134
Orbitz.com
Rodeway Inn(Brainerd)
USD 100
  • Breakfast included
Cragun's Resort on Gull Lake(East Gull Lake)(Great Value!)
USD 125
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausagehot tubeggsnice place to staywould definitely stay here againking suitemini fridgefree breakfastthe breakfast areabed was very comfortablerooms are cleanfireplacemattressmncereal
A TripAdvisor Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reviewed 24 February 2006

A few years ago we found ourselves stranded in Brainerd because the resort we were to stay at originally had been closed down with no notice to us. Us and another family drove down to Brainerd for the races so not only did we not have a place to stay at race week, we were also holding 7 tickets for the races. Luckly with the help of the Chamber of Commerce the Hawthorne Inn was able to accommodate us and my two puppies. The staff, the overall atmosphere of the Hotel was absolutely terrific. So much so that we stayed they last year and have again booked for this year and will in no doubt book for as long as we travel to the Races.

• Stayed: August 2004
Reviewed 26 July 2004

My husband and I stayed here in June 2004 on our way home from Wyoming. Just happened to see it and decided to stop. We're so glad we did. The room was excellent, the staff was probably the nicest of any hotel we stayed at on the entire trip, the pool and hot tub were great. Even the Lobby was beautiful. If we get that way again, we will make it a point to stay there.

A lot of hotels offer "Continental Breakfast". It was quite a nice surprise to find eggs, sausage, muffins, juice, pancakes, coffee, etc.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Thanks for a great night!

• Stayed: June 2004
1  Thank kmp527
A TripAdvisor Member
Col. Hgts., Mn.
Reviewed 20 October 2003

I take off once in awhile for a night alone,just me,no kids no husband no job. I stayed here on 10 /18/2003 had a whool pool room. The room was great the view out my window was great,the service was great. I would recommend it to anyone,and will Will be returning soon With my husband......

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 May 2003

I was up visiting family for the holidays, and needed a room to stay. It was the first hotel I stopped at and I'm glad I did. The service was good, the indoor pool was very cozy and warm, but the breakfast was the topper. I've never stayed at a hotel where you actually get eggs and saugage included in the breakfast. It was great, because I didn't have to go eat breakfast afterwards. I'll stay there every time I'm up to visit. Thanks.

5  Thank Thomas V