“Great Place to Stay!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Baxter
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Great hotel - Clean, very roomy rooms! We traveled with a 3 year old and had a Queen with a sofa bed. The room was large with plenty of room to move around. Staff at the front desk were very pleasant and friendly. Hotel had a pool with a small kiddie pool which was great for our little one, it was all he needed. They even offer towels and have a small store on-site to buy beach balls, deodorant, etc... you can even purchas a Heggies Pizza and cook it in the pizza oven and take back to your room! winter parking was a little difficult as the guests didn't know how to appropriately space themselves and if you got in later in the night you had to figure out where to park. The morning breakfast was awesome. Pancakes, French toast, bacon or sausage, yogurt, cereal, juice... nice treat from having to "eat out" and you could bring it back to your room if you wanted or sit in the eating area.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area

A TripAdvisor Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Reviewed 24 February 2006

A few years ago we found ourselves stranded in Brainerd because the resort we were to stay at originally had been closed down with no notice to us. Us and another family drove down to Brainerd for the races so not only did we not have a place to stay at race week, we were also holding 7 tickets for the races. Luckly with the help of the Chamber of Commerce the Hawthorne Inn was able to accommodate us and my two puppies. The staff, the overall atmosphere of the Hotel was absolutely terrific. So much so that we stayed they last year and have again booked for this year and will in no doubt book for as long as we travel to the Races.

• Stayed: August 2004
Reviewed 26 July 2004

My husband and I stayed here in June 2004 on our way home from Wyoming. Just happened to see it and decided to stop. We're so glad we did. The room was excellent, the staff was probably the nicest of any hotel we stayed at on the entire trip, the pool and hot tub were great. Even the Lobby was beautiful. If we get that way again, we will make it a point to stay there.

A lot of hotels offer "Continental Breakfast". It was quite a nice surprise to find eggs, sausage, muffins, juice, pancakes, coffee, etc.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Thanks for a great night!

• Stayed: June 2004
1  Thank kmp527
A TripAdvisor Member
Col. Hgts., Mn.
Reviewed 20 October 2003

I take off once in awhile for a night alone,just me,no kids no husband no job. I stayed here on 10 /18/2003 had a whool pool room. The room was great the view out my window was great,the service was great. I would recommend it to anyone,and will Will be returning soon With my husband......

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 May 2003

I was up visiting family for the holidays, and needed a room to stay. It was the first hotel I stopped at and I'm glad I did. The service was good, the indoor pool was very cozy and warm, but the breakfast was the topper. I've never stayed at a hotel where you actually get eggs and saugage included in the breakfast. It was great, because I didn't have to go eat breakfast afterwards. I'll stay there every time I'm up to visit. Thanks.

5  Thank Tvase32