“my sanity get away”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Baxter
A TripAdvisor Member
Col. Hgts., Mn.
Reviewed 20 October 2003

I take off once in awhile for a night alone,just me,no kids no husband no job. I stayed here on 10 /18/2003 had a whool pool room. The room was great the view out my window was great,the service was great. I would recommend it to anyone,and will Will be returning soon With my husband......

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area

Reviewed 7 May 2003

I was up visiting family for the holidays, and needed a room to stay. It was the first hotel I stopped at and I'm glad I did. The service was good, the indoor pool was very cozy and warm, but the breakfast was the topper. I've never stayed at a hotel where you actually get eggs and saugage included in the breakfast. It was great, because I didn't have to go eat breakfast afterwards. I'll stay there every time I'm up to visit. Thanks.

5  Thank Tvase32
Travellers also viewed these Baxter hotels
2.1 km away
AmericInn Baxter
#8 of 8 in Baxter
3.0 km away
Arrowwood Lodge At Brainerd Lakes

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area

Address: 7208 Fairview Rd, Baxter, MN 56425-8293 (Formerly Crossings by GrandStay Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Minnesota > Baxter
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Baxter
Price Range: $158 - $220 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Baxter/Brainerd Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crossings By Grandstay Inn And Suites