“Felt at home, decor is similar to my house.”
Review of Kitzingen Brewery

Kitzingen Brewery
Ranked #23 of 137 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Noticing a new brew pub in town, I stopped in to see what Kitzingen Brewery is all about. Turns out that the owner spent some Army time in Germany, Kitzingen to be exact. Having spent two years of Army time in Nuremburg, the various German beer related items and military artifacts decorating the place made the décor 'homey' to me. I just had time to try two flavors of beer, they were very smooth and from the number of taps I saw, next time I stop in, I'll have a designated driver and do more in depth research. The menu looked interesting, not extensive but basic burgers and stuff and next time I will try a schnitzel for sure, either jaeger or wiener. I will be visiting again, soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Wyoming Michigan Hidden Jewel. At last a German Brewery and Restaurant in our area.
Enjoyed Wierednerschnitzel,, red cabbage , spatziel , mushroom gravy and a cu
cumber salad. My wife had the Sausage Platter. Plenty of food so come hungry. So good to have German food again. The owner came by to ensure that everything tasted good. (a nice touch)

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times now and have always had a great experience. The staff is super friendly and helpful and I prefer the beers here to other breweries in the area. It is in a strip mall so it was a bit tricky to find on out first trip but plenty of parking. The story behind the brewery is pretty interesting and is displayed in the decor around the brewery. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Newer micro brewery with good beer. Love the IPA and my wife enjoys the honey brown. Even though it is newer it is frequented by mostly regulars. Can play a game of darts, sit at the bar or at tables. Friendly and efficient staff. Owners come out to visit and say hi. Family atmosphere. Very much your friendly neighborhood go to place to have a beer.

Only negative is that there is no food on site. Food can be ordered and delivered from a local pizza place and from the subway in the same shopping center.

1  Thank Al K