“Great takeout food”

Add it.
Jees Top 5 Thai Food
Ranked #28 of 82 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Thai place. The owner Jee is a great lady from Thailand with wonderful dishes on the menu. I have tried quite a few, and I have not been disappointed yet. This is the real deal in authentic cuisine. Her ingredients are imported from Thailand or she makes them from scratch.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

After moving to the area a few years ago, I hadn't found a Thai place that I REALLY liked. I drive by the strip mall the restaurant is located in all the time, and on a whim one day, decided to stop and order. Boy, am I glad I did!!! This place is crave-worthy!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Title says it at. I've eaten at almosy every thai restaurant in the downriver area, and this is by far the best

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Jees Top 5 consistently gets high marks on yelp and other review sites. Since it's local to me, I figured it was about time I check it out. I picked up an order of Pad Thai to go figuring it would be a good bell weather dish. I'm sorry to report, I didn't care of it at all. I'm not sure if someone screwed up when making it, or if that's just how it's made at Jees, but was extremely sweet.... dessert sweet. I ate less than half before tossing it out. Given other's high marks, I will likely give them a second try at some point just to be fair. But based on my first experience, I struggled to give them the average rating that I gave.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Although you can eat in, this is mostly a to-go or take out restaurant. The service is fast, the staff is friendly and the food is SO good.