“Excellent food, reasonable prices”

The Little Pierogi & Crepe
Ranked #9 of 82 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and it is always delicious. Today I had a bacon bleu Pierogi and a mushroom swiss. The mushroom swiss was one of the tastiest pierogis I have ever had and I am polish so I have had many! My daughter loved the potato cheddar. We usually get a sweet crepe for dessert. Today we had the sycamore which is like a smore.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Another great place to eat in Wyandotte !
Teeny spot, limited decor, limited seating, great menu. The name of the restaurant says it all. Read the menu fast, order at the counter. You may then take a seat or stand and watch the preparation process. The food is wonderfully prepared in sight, and brought out to your table.
Our meals were delivered hot, attractively presented, and very tasty. This is definitely a must try spot !

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Very nice inside! Super friendly. Great food and good prices. I have never had a bad meal or service!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, read reviews while I was waiting for my food. Saw a complaint about wait time- folks I literally am watching them roll the dough and crimp the pierogi in the kitchen. Pierogi are fresh (obviously) and good quality. Wide variety of traditional and creative non traditional food in a diner setting. If you enjoy fresh food and have a moment to spare for quality, then this is your spot. I wish more places cooked from “scratch” like this.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My wife go here at least once a week because the pirogi's are great. They have numerous types and you will definitely find a favorite in their selection. All of the items are handmade on site as you wait. We Love it here!