“Neat little place”

Ranked #48 of 77 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ended up here on a whim on Friday night. This place has been here for years, yet I never stopped in. It's not a huge place, however, it is unique. The staff is attentive, good service. Both my husband and I had fish. He thought the batter was a little heavy, but he said the fish was good. I thought the perch was good, beer was cold, and they have karaoke on Friday night. Overall, we would defines truly go back. I would like to try their burgers next time. 4 out of 5 thumbs up :)

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Visited Wyandotte and stopped in at the recommendation of a local. Cool little place, handmade burgers were great and we went on a Friday so I had the perch which was very good. I have not had perch in years and the fish size was good and portions were large and tasty. A bit to much batter for my taste but the meal was really really good and waitress was friendly and attentive. I great hometown pub with locals an gret prices and food. I will stop in again on another visit to Wyandotte. Cool place.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere with beautiful deck patio. Love their Friday fish fry and the delicious handmade burgers.
Friendly service. I definitely will continue to come back. Keep up the good work Speedboat!

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Absolutely Horrific FISH and Service, first time back in 4 years and never ever again. Friday Fish way over priced Cod batter loaded with dirty grease causing batter to fall off, you can smell it when you enter. Frozen crunchy Shrimps, Burgers have shrank to half the size, Chili so sad couldn't even fill the bowl, waitress was new 5th day with zero training or leadership by April the bar maid who decides to eat her food out front while customers waiting for Beer like me. The whole experience I will tell you to stay far far AWAY. Forgot the salad waitress blames it on the cook, can't get my Beer waitress blames it on Bar Maid, forgot wife's sandwich the pits order in again and cook makes her wait 15 plus minutes while cooking everyone else food. What a joke the owners should FIRE everyone in the place ASAP. DON'T WASTER YOUR MONEY.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Incredible fish section (specials on Friday), burgers...everything! We did a mini family/friends get together on a Friday night and everyone raved about the food. Owner herself visits the tables to check on things and atmosphere is laid back and upbeat. Service was great...as busy as it was our waitress kept our glasses filled and the food coming. Don't let the exterior fool you...place is good size with a deck. One of those hometown "got to try" places that the locals know about.