“Great Italian Food”

Magdaleno Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Fine dining, gourmet cuisine, Wednesday night Family Style Menu, Sunday AM Buffet
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We came to Magdalenos in a recommendation rom family and plus we got a gift card from them for Christmas. I made reservations because it was close to Valentine’s Day. I was glad we did because when we got to the restaurant there was a sign that said reservations only.

The home made bread and the dipping sauce was very good. My wife got the chicken piccata and I got a sirloin. The portions were very large and everything was excellent. We finished off the meal with a piece of tiramisu.

We will definitely be going back. Thanks.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

This is my absolute favorite Italian restaurant in Wyandotte. The restaurant is small but very big on ambiance. The food is authentic and wonderful. We have never had a bad meal here and the staff is very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This place is not your run-of-the-mill overpriced Italian food. There's a huge difference in their cuisine from other supposed Italian restaurants. The dishes are not swimming in oil, the herbs and spices are just right. The bread is soft, warm and freshly baked. I have not ordered anything yet that I have not thoroughly enjoyed. The managers and staff are very accommodating and attentive, especially Wendy. Love this restaurant!

Polly K, General Manager at Magdaleno Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased that you love our restaurant as much as we do! Wendy IS great!! Thanks again, see you soon!!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Dined here with a wedding party. Staff and service were outstanding. Large menu with great variety and extensive wine list. I had the sirloin which was cooked perfectly and very tasty. Highly recommend if you are in Wyandotte.

Thanks so much for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us!! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We had dinner here over Thanksgiving weekend because it was recommended to us by my mother and some other people who lived in the area. The atmosphere is pleasant and authentic. The service was very good. But the food just did not deliver. I had a Ricotta did ravioli. It was very doughy and the autumn squash soup had no taste. My husband had the Tagliatelle alla Bolognese. He didn’t like it and my brother had the chicken piccata which had a little too much lemon. He did however enjoy the lamb chop. Don’t ask me why he had 2 entrees. I was expecting more given the reputation as well as the prices.