“Great place for ice cream”

Sanders Fine Chocolate
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Great place to go for ice cream!! Love their ice cream cream puffs. Their mint chocolate chip ice cream is great! Though it sucks that sometimes we get a girl who puts very little hot fudge on it even when we order it as a sundae. Not sure if all sundaes are supposed to automatically come with whip team and cherry since we ordered a single scoop sundae and it didn't come with it. But still great ice cream and great service if you get the gentleman that's there.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Since moving back to Wyandotte, I have been back to this store with family and friends several times. The ice cream is phenomenal, the various sauces (Dad liked the butterscotch sauce on chocolate ice cream, as do I; the chocolate fudge sauces are died-and-gone-to-heaven good). They also have the famous"Bumpy Cake" which was a childhood treat, and as good as I remember. Also a number of cookies, chocolates, and other treats, both for consumption there or available to take home or give as gifts.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I try to take the family here a few times a year. My grandparents use to bring me to the Sander's at Fort St. Shopping center in Lincoln Park. The hot fudge cream puff is legendary. You will not be disappointed stopping in here for a tasty treat. Great service, great products. Best of Detroit!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My family and I live near here and we enjoy riding our bikes downtown Wyandotte and stop in to have a treat here at Sanders.-Always a tasty treat.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

It was an after thought, to get dessert but the thought of a Pecan Titan, with butter pecan ice cream, hot fudge and caramel toppings, was too over whelming. Delicious!