“Disappointed”

The Waterfront Wyandotte
Reserve with OpenTable
The Waterfront Wyandotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 79 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Price range: USD 9 - USD 25
Description: The Waterfront is a great place to enjoy great food, live music and cigar lounge. We would love to host your next private event in our banquet room! Located right on the Detroit River with docks available for our patrons.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner last night, 07/13/18 before going to the street art fair. We sat outside on the deck and half the tables were missing umbrellas. So I had the sun in my eyes all through dinner. The atmosphere was great, it was a beautiful evening. Andrew our waiter was friendly, but lacked details. He spilled my dressing onto the salad as he was serving it. I ordered the lake perch and my friend ordered the pasta with sun dried tomatoes. I had to ask for the salads. He didn’t bring any lemon or tarter sauce, had to wait for that. Only got 3 pieces of perch for $20. Then had to wait about 15 minutes to get our check. We have eaten there before and had great service & food, not last night, I was very disappointed! Hopefully this is not a demise of this restaurant?

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the Waterfront for a friend’s Birthday. Atmosphere was awesome! The band was fun and we had a spectacular view of the water. Our waitress was a little preoccupied & slow on drink refills. Perhaps she had too many tables to take care of. However, we still left a hardy tip and enjoyed the food. I just get a little put out when I have to search for the server to give me refills!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

What a nice job they did renovating this from what it used to be. Lots of windows to see the water. Our server was fabulous (a former Moro's waiter - if you know what I'm talking about). Very nice place. The food was great. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on July 3rd. The food was good but it was a little on the bland side. Their Chocolate Martini was excellent
The atmosphere was okay a little on the noisy side even though the waitress said it was their slow night. Pizza was a 9 out of 10.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The views are great the food though was terrible. I would suggest drinks and appetizers there but dinner elsewhere.