“Average food, beautiful view”

The Waterfront Wyandotte
Reserve with OpenTable
The Waterfront Wyandotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 82 Restaurants in Wyandotte
Price range: USD 9 - USD 25
Description: The Waterfront is a great place to enjoy great food, live music and cigar lounge. We would love to host your next private event in our banquet room! Located right on the Detroit River with docks available for our patrons.
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

First of all, the crab cakes were very good. I wasn’t impressed with the entrees. My Mahi Mahi was a little over cooked and lacked flavor. My husbands pizza was just ok... good drink selection. I’ll go back because the atmosphere and view is perfect for a summer night.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The view from the deck of the waterfront restaurant is beautiful. A little wind, choppy water, view of Bell Isle and Canada are breathtaking. The food is good, cost 10 to 12 dollars for a good lunch. So glad we went.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

food was very good and sitting outdoors near the water is great. The prices are moderate and the wait staff was very courteous.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is about the 5th visit I've made to this restaurant. It's location and views are wonderful. The restaurant ambiance is great, it just suffers from poor service, and ill prepared food. It's ashamed because it could be something great, and a shinning star in the downriver area. We visited Saturday with 5 couples. Made a reservation, so they had plenty of time to prepare our table. Walked in, inside was only about 15 percent full, but sat us at a table for 6, but crowded 8 in. Took forever for our server to arrive, then took forever for our first courses to arrive, we had to ask for a bread basket. Then when she delivered our main courses, dropped them, and NEVER returned. We had to retrieve ketchup from another table, and if we had wanted to request something (which we did) we would have waited at least 1/2 hour. The food wasn't hot either, nor cooked to how we had ordered it, but oh well. Like I said, 5th time at this restaurant, and it's not worth asking for any changes, it would take at least an hour to complete that. Too bad. I will return, because I purchased a gift card at the Holiday's and see if anything has changed, if not, I will be taking this off our list of places to go.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had dinner for 12 at this location on a Saturday afternoon. We selected indoor seating which was great. The outdoor seating was great tool. They were very helpful in accommodating our large group. Wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Great service. The food was great too. They had a great selection of beef and seafood. I would highly recommend this. Wyandotte is a quaint town on the Detroit River. This restaurant affords a view upriver all the way to the Detroit skyline. It's a great place.