All reviews hot tub room was clean michigan adventure waffles the breakfast area nice stay blue lake nice hotel indoor pool would stay here again up to date great place to stay nice breakfast we've stayed easy access convenient location staff was very friendly
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Pros:
Quiet room
Efficient front desk staff for check-in and check-out
Courteous breakfast area staff
Relatively large breakfast selection
Quick reliable WiFi
Comfortable bedding and pillows
Many outlets
Bathroom vanity
Working, quiet AC unit
Very clean room and bathroom
Honored my room location request perfectly
Great value compared to other hotels in the greater Muskegon area

Cons:
Low water pressure in the shower

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Katie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, I really appreciate it! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We love spoiling our guests and taking care of them while they are to give them a stress free stay. I will look into the low water pressure! Thank you so much for letting me know we were having an issue

Thank you so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This Comfort Inn was clean and easy to find in a quiet setting very close to the highway. It is located within 10 minutes of many local attractions and within an hour of thousands of West Michigan historical and recreational sites. Very pleasant place with one of the warmest pools we've ever experienced.

Dear Jarrett,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We are a little hidden gem we love sharing with people. Thank you so much for staying with us, we hope to see you again the next time you are in Whitehall

Reviewed 7 June 2016

very dependable, Only have to give my name and they save my rooms for me up there quite often in the year. Always friendly and they are cleaning the floors, very helpful. They just replaced all the carpeting in the halls since March, 2016, as I stated before, I stay there a lot.

Room Tip: I like the rooms and they just installed new carpeting in the Hall since March. Only complaint I have ever had when we had to evacuate for 4 hrs a few years ago when the over chlorinated the pool. fire dept made us get out of the rooms,

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, I really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your repeated stays with us! We are continually working on refreshing and making our hotel better for our future guests! Keep an eye on us in the future more great things are on their way!

Thank you so much for staying with us, we loved having you!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Warm greeting from staff, Room clean on the surface, but needs a good deep cleaning like wiping the night stand down on the sides. Bathroom needs more attention. Pool and Hot tub need to be vacuumed put of all the sand and things, also could use a fresh coat of paint. Maybe get the jets looked at also.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, I really appreciate it. I am so sorry the room you were in was not clean for you! We pride ourselves in clean, comfortable, modern rooms we have to offer our guests. I will talk to my executive to make sure we are on top of checking all of our rooms to make sure we have perfect rooms.
We are working on our pool room now getting it up to par again.

Thank you so much for staying with us, we loved having you!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We were very impressed with this hotel which was in a very small town around Michigan's Adventure. We would definitely stay here again if in the area. The only thing wrong was that the lighted sign was not working and we almost passed it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Whitehall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and clean modern rooms. Our road sign just went out and we have a call in for it to be fixed ASAP. I'm sorry that we were hard to find because of it! It will be taken care of very soon.

Thank you so much for staying with us, come see us again the next time you are in Whitehall. We loved having you!