“Breakfast, Lunch, Wine,...”

Whistle Stop Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Union Pier
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Go-to spot for breakfast and lunch while staying at Firefly Resort nearby. Wonderful sandwiches (both breakfast and lunch) and coffee, and a very nice wine selection for the evening.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great stop for breakfast sandwiches, pastries, lunch and specialty coffee drinks. Cute little grocery & gift store too. Yes, stuff is pricey but you get what you pay for! Breakfast sandwiches are hearty and delicious! My iced chai tea was perfect. Homemade bakery is to die for. We would recommend the strawberry rhubarb pie, layered pudding cups, and the donuts, yum! We will be back soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We are often here for breakfast--best coffee in the area. And also stop to get beach provisions. A little pricey. But very high quality food. Broccoli Cole slaw tasty and unique, if about $9/pound. I think we'll be back for more!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

While vacationing in Union Pier, we stumbled upon this shop as it was just around the corner from our resort. Wasn't exactly sure what we'd find inside, but we took a chance...and we're glad we did. It's definitely a specialty shop so it's not completely a grocery store but it did have a deli with cold sandwiches, salads, etc...a good wine selection, a cooler with milk, drinks, etc...some condiments like mustards, BBQs, etc...and a small area with baked goods (cookies, biscotti, scones, brownies and muffins). We stocked up on goodies for our stay and even came back a second time to get some more, as they were so yummy!! On our 2nd visit I noticed they had a pretty substantial coffee menu so I picked up and Iced White Mocha that was really good. Prices are not what I would call reasonable as it's definitely geared to the tourists AND locals who can afford beach homes. :) BUT with that being said, we found it worth the cost, as it was a tasty treat!

1  Thank MelindaMC74
Reviewed 22 March 2017

This place has so much awesome, gourmet food...I wish it was in my neighborhood. Groceries, pastries, wine, sandwiches, prepared food. Go there!

1  Thank Lorie D