“Quality and value”

Add it.
Mario's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Union Pier
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Love the food here! Limited menu, but usually something for everyone. It is New York Style pizza yet so close to Chicago. So don't expect something else. Very good. Calzones among the best. Weekly lunch specials really help out the locals and the largely local construction workers. The pasta dishes are huge! Meant to be shared IMHO. My only suggestion is I wish they used actual hamburger buns on their great burgers - they tend to use a french role (some people love it).

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Fast service, delicious pizza. Generous helping of toppings, flavorful sauce and crust. We will definitely order from Mario's again.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is a good carry out pizza joint. I think they do delivery but it wasn't far from the cabin and we were already out and about so we went in. It's just a little spot in a strip mall. The lady running the place was friendly and efficient and made us some very nummy calzones. They have daily specials and even do breakfast. If you're in Union Pier, give it a shot.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My favorite for years ... a Mom and Pop restaurant that serves the best pizza for a hundred miles , maybe even further ... Ever so simple to sit but the pizza is the star for sure ... So good that we drive an hour to go there ! Definitely it is for the "quality" ... Not a chain but good ... Ok .. I will call "great" in my book ! Worth the trip for sure

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered the vegetarian pizza with pepperoni on one half. Overall, I'd say it was a good pizza. The crust was a little soggy for my thin crust taste, but there were lots of delicious toppings and I enjoyed it. We called ahead for pick up, and it was an easy and quick order over the phone. We'd order from Mario's on a future visit to Union Pier.