“This is a great sandwich!”
Review of Breakaway Deli

Breakaway Deli
Ranked #46 of 298 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have never been disappointed in any of their sandwiches or soups. The corn beef is so large you can barely bite into it. They do a very good job.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I go here about once every two weeks and can not stop getting the Chile and 1/2 Sandwich. Simply a perfect lunch

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited the deli last week and had great sandwiches. Very cute place inside. Service was fast and courteous.
The nice thing is that they stay open late enough that I can grab take out on the way home. Some of the other Deli's in the area close early so dinners not an option.
Will definitely be going back!!!
CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE!!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We have great food in South Louisiana, but I wish we had a deli like Breakaway. Good sandwiches on fresh bread. There is an extensive menu or you can choose what you want. I like the choices of cold, hot or grilled. I had the turkey favorite. An interesting combination of coleslaw with russian dressing. It was the daily special, so I had chips, a bottle of water and a cookie with it. All for $9.00. My husband likes a good reuben - he's picky about the meat being lean. This is one place where he always gets one. Good food, reasonable prices, friendly staff and good service.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Order online from here all the time. Orders always done as requested, ready when they say and sandwiches are always good and huge. Great place and really friendly staff

Been to Breakaway Deli? Share your experiences!