“Never disappoints”
Review of Sibley Gardens

Sibley Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Sibley Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Don't live in the area, but when we are there, Sibley Gardens is our choice for a meal that has more than bar food. Was there last night and our meal was very good. I had the walleye and my husband had the Chicken Marsala. The Calamari appetizer was our appetizer. The service was excellent. The food was great and we didn't think the prices were that bad in today's market. This is a long-standing favorite in the area and we can see why.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This is an ancient establishment as far as Downriver restaurants go. From bootleggers to business deals there have benn thousands of deals cut here. Some legal ... some not so legal. Food is excellent, and staff works to please.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Dark and been there awhile not high on my list to go back. Food was pretty good and the service wasn’t bad

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Food used to be amazing years ago, but now overpriced for what you get. Atmosphere is still nice, servers are excellent, just not impressed with the flavors of my meal, and terrible presentation.

1  Thank srjw61
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Took my mother there for Mother's Day. It was great. Even though they had a pre-set menu my mom wanted her usual fare. They obliged which made her feel very special.