“Unique and satisfying experience”
Review of Savannah's

Savannah's
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Trenton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Savannah's is a Fine Dining Restaurant featuring steaks, seafood, and pasta with Chef Inspired Creations. Some of our recipes are traditional with a Southern flair. Others are fresh & new & are creations that you just will not find anywhere else! We have a full bar with a wonderful selection of Wines, Ales, and Mixed Drinks. We use fresh ingredients and source as much as possible from local suppliers. We grow spices and herbs in our own greenhouse. Our Chefs can prepare dishes Gluten Free with careful attention to a special needs diet. Call to find out about the schedule of our Wine Pairing Dinners. NOTE: Locu Menus are Old Information! Usually not current! Check out our current menu on our Website!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Savanah's atmosphere combined with truly diverse menu and state of the art culinary skills of the food preparation staff, make for a unique and satisfying dining experience. The serving staff, water and bussing people are quick, precice, polite and thoroughly professional...... Please tip them accordingly.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank mikekoralewski

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing in presentation and taste! Everyone loved what they ordered, from the coconut shrimp and oysters Rockefeller for appetizers, to Filet Mingnon, scallops, shrimp & Scallop pasta and ribeye for entrees. Service was awesome too!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I thought it would be a nice date night idea for my husband and I to try something new, pretty far from our normal hang out locations. I also have a love for old charm; historic homes restored and turned restaurants are my favorite. I didn't know what to expect coming here, but I have to say it was an incredible dining experience! From start to finish, this was hands down one of the best meals I've ever had. My husband and I drove over an hour to try this place out. It's a beautiful home built in the late 1800s and restored to host Savannah's.

We walked up the stairs into the foyer, where a hostess seated us right away. Our server, Marty, came up almost instantly and introduced himself. He gave us some time to review the menu and offered some suggestions. We ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer to start. I ordered the Filet Mignon Dinner with the house potatoes and a French Onion soup. My husband ordered the Ribeye Steak Dinner with mashed potatoes and a Chicken Pot Pie soup. After ordering, we got a small basket of bread rolls and butter. The bread was fresh and hot, tasted great. We got our shrimp after that. It had a nice kick of flavor and also tasted great. The French Onion was delicious too. This soup had the perfect amount of everything and served in a decent size cup. Especially since it was a multiple course meal. I tried my husband's soup, it was good too, but I liked mine better. Our dinner came out shortly after. The vegetables were seasoned just right and tasted great. I ordered my filet medium, which has a warm pink center. It was topped with mushrooms and sauce; one of the best steaks I've ever had. The house potatoes sort of look like hash browns with a tough outer shell, and mashed on the inside. It was a tasty surprise. The mashed potatoes were my husband's choice, they had a nice garlic taste to them and are very good. For dessert, we ordered the S'mores Lava Cake, which is a seasonal dessert item for the fall. Its a lava cake topped with a marshmallow and chocolate drizzle and whipped cream on the side. It was very good. The timing of our meal was perfect, the service was excellent, and I can't say enough how good the food was. My glass was never left empty for more than a second. The servers all worked together to ensure glasses were full, empty plates were cleared, and food was delivered promptly. Overall dinner was worth the drive. A drive we're willing to make more often now that we know what a great dining experience we'll have! The charm of this beautiful place is a nice bonus. I highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Very nice atmosphere, staff friendly, food great - prices are a little steep. The steak and house potatoes are great and the parmesan crusted fish is also one of our favorites

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I haven’t ordered anything I haven’t loved yet. The seared scallops are like butter and the pasta was heavenly. Divine food and cozy atmosphere. Perfect!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Savannah's? Share your experiences!