“Healthy food”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Very good home made soups. Good healthy sandwiches. Would give it 5 stars but the pork in my Cuban seemed strong. First time I've not finished a sandwich here. In general food is flawless. They now have a bar since the my last visit here.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Everything at this restaurant is made fresh daily. Great soup selection. We had tomato basil and it was definitely one of the best we've ever had. We shared a flatbread that was tender and delicious. Prices are average for TC. Staff is super friendly. Had a nice chat about the Detroit Tigers with the restaurant owner!! You gotta love a guy that loves the Tigers!! We will definitely return the next time we are in TC. Don't miss this gem!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Dish Cafe has a good sandwich, salad and wrap with gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options.

There staff are quick, friendly and helpful, with free fill up soft drinks.

The juices are great and I highly recommend the gluten free wraps.

We stayed in Traverse City 10 days and went back 3 times!

Good for lunch, brunch or late afternoon snacks.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I've been here a few times and am always reminded of the quality of the food. Healthy and unique. Great sandwiches. My last visit left me pleasantly surprised. Added a bowl of soup as an after thought and it was the best part of my meal. Best soup I have had in a long time. Great service. Will most definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places in TC for a light meal. Their quesadillas are awesome and homemade soups are mouthwatering. Kudos!