“Under new management ”
Review of Coffee Bean Cafe

Coffee Bean Cafe
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

As of September 26, the coffee bean is reopened and under new management. They are using Roster Jacks coffee. It has a richier flavor, and a new menu. So come check it out and judge for yourself.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Just outside of Traverse City on Silver Lake Road, and East Silver Lake Road. Having a Motor City Mocha, love the flavor, and the price. It's worth the drive.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch and wanted a chicken salad however the waitstaff said they were out of lettuce. I decided on a chicken Cherry salad sandwich, she then says
we are out of croissants! She ended up putting in on Focaccia bread.
I took A couple bites, it didn't taste right, I opened up a sandwich and there wasn't one cherry in it!
I took it back in and she made me a new one, didn't bother to apologize!
Not to mention I was the only one she was making food for and it took forever both times:(
So I got my sandwich and left, as I was eating it I thought the cherries tasted funny. I guess because they were raisins! They must have been out of cherries too! I will never go back to this place. The sandwich was 7.50 +tax and I threw most of it away:(

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Nice quite place to relax. They even have music on Sunday afternoon to enjoy. The staff is friendly and a wide variety of local coffee.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We frequent this place for coffee style drinks, the frappes, hot chocolate, and coffee are all good to get and worth the $. The frappes are better than starbucks, IMO if you can stand around waiting for 5+ minutes in the afternoon hours.

The food and food prep time is pretty sad, considering the place is dead in the afternoon and it takes 10+ minutes to receive a sandwich. The sandwiches are mediocre, and the quesadillas are really dry and flavorless. Some menu items DO NOT match the descriptions provided. Ordered and wrap and it came with bell peppers on it, which is not listed on the menu and I am allergic to them. Buyer beware.