“Friendly Waterfront Coffee Cafe”
Review of Morsels

Morsels
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Rather than drink hotel coffee during our recent stay at Traverse City, my boyfriend and I decided to try Morsels. We were intrigued the day before by their menu, which offers selections beyond basic eggs and toast. What really made us visit, was that they source many of their ingredients locally and have this listed on their menu. My boyfriend had the multi-grain egg sandwich which had an amazing smoky sun-dried tomato spread. I ordered the hot oatmeal which came with Micigan maple syrup, house made pecan butter, dried apricots and toasted pepitas. The flavors all worked well together and I was super-happy to have real maple syrup.

We ordered our breakfast to eat there and had a great shady spot outside overlooking the water. Service was friendly and fast enough considering we were there for the morning rush.

My boyfriend ordered a latte and I ordered a special cold drink consisting of espresso, Coca Cola and cherry syrup, which was tasty.

It was definitely a good way to start the morning.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Morsels looked very corporate. But wasn't . It was patronized by locals, but we got great service too. The food was very good, and I bought morsels on the way out. They were so good that I'm considering sending some as gifts.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Worst Americano I ever had. They were really slow service. Price was good. Quality was no existent. Wouldn't go back. But their morsels looked good. Only had one person working behind making coffee.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

cute place on the river with great coffee and tasty breakfast. We love the avocado toast, seriously yummy.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Searching for something healthy and light for breakfast and discovered Morsels.
Great coffee's and excellent breakfast selections that are light and healthy.
We had the breakfast taco's and the Breakfast biscuit with avocado, bacon jam, pesto, etc...
What a great start to the day!