“Fantastic Bread and Scones”
Review of Bay Bread Co

Bay Bread Co
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Traverse City
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Family owned bakery cafe. All natural, from scratch, freshly baked 40+ different varieties of artisan breads baked daily. Breakfast and lunch sandwiches, soup and salad. Espresso Bar up in the Roost. Stop in to see an old fashioned bakery work in progress. Staff waits on you as they multitask baking fresh cookies, scones, biscotti, granola, etc. From our families to yours, naturally. Beautiful view of West Bay up in the Roost or from inside the bakery.
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The best around. Many varieties of bread plus scones to die for. Wonderful assortment of all kinds of great treats. Worth a visi.t

Reviewed 9 July 2016

You are surrounded by yummy smells the moment you walk into this bakery. Fresh baked goods of all varieties made daily.
Staff is friendly and helpful. Cherry oatmeal cookies are worth way more than the $1.25 charge! This bakery will keep you coming back!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

My girlfriend and I were just in Traverse City for 4 days last week and we had breakfast here each morning. The coffee was great and there was an awesome selection of bakery items to chose from each morning. The breakfast sandwiches are big enough for two people. The best part of the bakery is how wonderfully friendly the staff are. I want to go back just to start my day with such a friendly guy!! Thanks for our breakfast on our last day!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We had experienced the bread from here at our hotel Cherry Tree Inn and I wanted to take some home. We found it down town which was an easy find and was able to get a loaf of a wonderful multigrain and a cin. loaf bread. They even gave me ideas for using the bread. It smelled wonderful and I wanted to take home so many more breads but limited myself. It I ever go through traverse city again I would go there again. The customers were steady as we came and went.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is my go to place for buying bread - all made daily and many different varieties. Breakfast and lunch sandwiches are very tasty and they can make lattes and cappuccinos along with good coffee.