“Start to Finish - Very Good!!!”

Agave Mexican Grill
Ranked #64 of 337 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Right from the start, the chips and salsa were very good. I ordered the Chicken Fajitas and my husband ordered the Big Burrito. We were both very happy and will definitely be back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Most of the problem was service. Very pushy, hurry up, your six people are not drinking so eat and leave. Now they are moving to GT mall. Don’t think we will be back.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great food Very good prices . plenty of parking . staff is very nice . size of portions are big . love the cheese sauce.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Food was average & over priced. They charged for hotter sauce. Mexican soft drinks were $2.60 a piece. Nothing seemed fresh. Leftover from the weekend.
Will not go back. The waiter practically pushed us out the door, not a good place.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I love Mexican food and have always been disappointed in the offerings I’ve found in Traverse city.....until now.
I have officially found my favorite Mexican restaurant in Traverse. The food was fantastic, prices are reasonable, and the staff was friendly and attentive.
I will definitely be going back to Agave again, and again.