“Quaint Cafe”

Conway's
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Three Oaks
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped for coffee but the bakery items looked great. Great coffee and atmosphere. Owner was very friendly.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Kieran Conway owns a charming place for sharing wonderful fresh made food and deserts. So warm and cozy, you just want to stay there. My husband and I stopped in for a late afternoon meal. My husband ordered the Cottage Pie (Irish) and I had quiche. Both were delicious and served with such genuine hospitality. Afterward had some Irish tea and scones! LOVED IT! Can't wait to go back, sit and visit awhile. Try Conway's.

1  Thank Laura F
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Love this quaint little Irish speAking gent who took our order! Food looks awesome! Quiche was special today with tomato black pepper soup! Tuna with dill pepper topping & lettuce & tomAto! Very. Nice lunch

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I was recently in Ireland and had fallen in love with the scones that were served with breakfast. I was sure a place in Three Oaks, MI would not provide scones of true Irish quality, but I was very pleasantly surprised that Conway's served awesome, authentic Irish scones! The raisin were the best, even worth the 30 minute wait! I convinced my dad to try one and he ended up going back the next day for more. Would highly recommend this spot to take a break from the shops in Three Oaks with some tea/coffee and a scone!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I stopped by here to kill some time before a wedding rehearsal, and liked it so much I came back for lunch the next day.

Evening Tea: I was delighted at the tea service and selection. I was served with a saucer and tea cup, tea caddy and milk (which is how God intended tea to be made). The proprietor even offered to get me more hot water in a to-go cup so I could reuse the bag when I left. Coupled with a hot scone, and it hit the spot!

Saturday Lunch: I had the veggie sandwich (cucumber, tomato, lettuce, onion, hummus), and it was excellent, as well. The owner remembered me from the night before and greeted me by name. He is engaging but not overbearing, circulating the shop to chat with locals and visitors alike, when he's not dashing about the kitchen.

Excellent service and experience. I will definitely return anytime I'm in the area.