“Definitely Returning”
Review of Froehlich's

Froehlich's
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Three Oaks
Cuisines: American
Description: Froehlich’s Bakery & Deli is well known as the destination for people who prefer Simple, Fresh, Nourishing, & Authentically Delicious Food. During the past 25 years we’ve enjoyed collaborating with local farmers & foodies in a way that allows us to provide our community, and those who visit Harbor Country, with provisions that enhance every day life! Daily, we create a variety of breads, pies, pastries, unique desserts, soups, salads, & deli sandwiches. Dinner entrees, that are perfect for grab n’ go occasions are prepared, packaged & available too! We also offer an assortment of house made jams, jellies, pickles & specialty foods; along with full service catering and special occasion cakes. Join us for breakfast or lunch in Three Oaks whenever you can, & be sure to browse our ‘mail order store’ on-line, anytime!
Reviewed 23 February 2018

First time stopping here while in New Buffalo and I look forward to my return visit. We had the breakfast burrito that was delicious! My husband got the coffee and he drinks his black with little sugar. I on the other hand drink coffee with heavy cream and sugar. I didn't order it but tried his because he said it was the best coffee he ever had. I LOVED it. I wished I would have asked what coffee they used.

Also had the Carrot Pineapple Rum Cake - Yummy.

When you are in the area, make it a point to stop here – you will not regret it

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely prepared foods, baked goods, and other items done to a high quality and standard. Definitely recommend a visit!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We have visited this deli/store twice and really liked the atmosphere.Great coffee,fun gifts and kitchenwares.The rosemary flatbread was very good.Our dogs loved the homemade dog biscuits.Extensive selection of breads and jellies.Three oaks is a wonderful little town.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

There is something for everybody here!! You want coffee? CHECK You want desserts? CHECK You want a meal? CHECK You want a souvenir? CHECK You want a cool kitchen gadget? CHECK
I️ LOVE THIS PLACE and have bought gifts for friends here and desserts to take to friends’ homes. I️ highly recommend that you go here.

1  Thank ialwaysloveflorida
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is a very nice deli with an interesting and varied menu, plus lots of wonderful bakery and other homemade food items available for purchase. You order at the counter and they bring your food to you, either at inside or outside seating.

My husband had a wrap and I ordered a sandwich. Both were excellent. This was a very delightful quick lunch while we were on the road to Chicago, and we will stop here again. I left with a jar of jam, too!