“Great place”
Review of Froehlich's

Froehlich's
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Three Oaks
Cuisines: American
Description: Froehlich’s Bakery & Deli is well known as the destination for people who prefer Simple, Fresh, Nourishing, & Authentically Delicious Food. During the past 25 years we’ve enjoyed collaborating with local farmers & foodies in a way that allows us to provide our community, and those who visit Harbor Country, with provisions that enhance every day life! Daily, we create a variety of breads, pies, pastries, unique desserts, soups, salads, & deli sandwiches. Dinner entrees, that are perfect for grab n’ go occasions are prepared, packaged & available too! We also offer an assortment of house made jams, jellies, pickles & specialty foods; along with full service catering and special occasion cakes. Join us for breakfast or lunch in Three Oaks whenever you can, & be sure to browse our ‘mail order store’ on-line, anytime!
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely prepared foods, baked goods, and other items done to a high quality and standard. Definitely recommend a visit!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We have visited this deli/store twice and really liked the atmosphere.Great coffee,fun gifts and kitchenwares.The rosemary flatbread was very good.Our dogs loved the homemade dog biscuits.Extensive selection of breads and jellies.Three oaks is a wonderful little town.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

There is something for everybody here!! You want coffee? CHECK You want desserts? CHECK You want a meal? CHECK You want a souvenir? CHECK You want a cool kitchen gadget? CHECK
I️ LOVE THIS PLACE and have bought gifts for friends here and desserts to take to friends’ homes. I️ highly recommend that you go here.

1  Thank ialwaysloveflorida
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is a very nice deli with an interesting and varied menu, plus lots of wonderful bakery and other homemade food items available for purchase. You order at the counter and they bring your food to you, either at inside or outside seating.

My husband had a wrap and I ordered a sandwich. Both were excellent. This was a very delightful quick lunch while we were on the road to Chicago, and we will stop here again. I left with a jar of jam, too!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I stopped in this now venerable shop to buy a loaf of bread. When I touched the crust of a loaf on display I was summarily ordered to pay for it. It was my mistake so I accepted the verdict without protest. I asked the young "gentleman" if it was a white bread loaf, he said yes. At home, ready to make BLTs I discovered when cutting into the loaf it had some kind of sugary goo rolled thru it, with air pockets filled with clumps of glop. Not good for BLTs but did make good french toast. Two suggestions: a little politeness goes a long way, and the staff should know the merchandise. Will be a while before I return there.

3  Thank John E