“Pizza papalis review”
Review of Pizzapapalis

Pizzapapalis
Ranked #7 of 168 Restaurants in Taylor
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat. Even ordering take out is pleasant. Very friendly, patient, and helpful staff. I ordered something different than usual and they were really nice about explaining what comes on and with the meal, and I had a lot of questions.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Pizza was over cooked not enough cheese service was slow not as good as other locations we have visited
Probably would drive to another location next time

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The food was great the service is the best I recommend this place to eat if eating in pre order your deep dish cause it does take 45 minutes but worth the wait

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed in any of my visits to PizzaPapalis. This was my first visit to this location. All the people that I had contact with were very nice, and my order was ready promptly. I will certainly return again. And the pizza was great!!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Best tasting pizza in town hands down! When it comes to deep dish pizzas this is the only pizza I choose.