“Tries to be Italian”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Southgate
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was a bit of a disappointment as my wife and I love Italian food, especially sine her family is from Palermo. The food here is attractive but spicy like Mexican and does not hve real Italian flavor. Too spicy for my taste.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Dinner here tonight 06/09/18 - Saturday Night.

Last Monday night we went into a different location for the Special Amore Monday.
Although the staff was nice at the other location the issues with my order did not make for a pleasant experience.

The experience here tonight was Amazing.
Paul was engaging and we did not have to ask for anything !
He got our drinks right away, put salt and pepper down within our reach as well as wrapped silverware.
Let’s not forget the delicious bread and herbs and oil. ( Of course he asked if we wanted it first. )
He also asked us if it was our first time dining at Carrabba’s so he could answer questions or make suggestions.

We dinned frequently at Carrabba’s when we lived in Florida.
We have lived in Oklahoma City for the last few months and they do not have a Carrabba’s there.
So this is our second time in less than a week Dining at Carrabba’s.
Wish we had come to this location both times.
We sat at the Bar tonight, as is our preference.

Husband ordered the Chicken Marsala with mashed Potatoes, he also had the Italian salad.
I ordered the grilled Chicken and grilled Asparagus, and asked to take the Minestrone soup to go. ( I will have for lunch tomorrow).

What a pleasant dining experience.
The food was all cooked properly and temperatures perfect.

We spoke with the Supervisor
- Jusef ( ? Spelling ) before leaving to let him know what a fantastic job Paul did and how much we enjoyed our dinner.
We were welcomed to come back and try Amore Monday at this location.
Very welcoming staff.
Very clean appearance.
Loved the Beautiful Flowers and planter’s at the entrance.
Neither of us used the bathrooms.
Highly recommend coming ask if Paul is working in Bar area.
He will take great care if you.
We Love the Dining Rewards Program !

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Nice waiters and quick service. Chicken Marsala very good. My husband liked the Tuscan Chicken. Nice selection of wine.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Hey Carrabba Italian Grill is right across the street from Walmart in Southgate so it's real convenient to shop and sit down or pickup a meal. The inside of the Grill it's nice and clean snd very warming on a cold day as that was when I visit the spot in April. Shrimp Scampi is what I order It was OK. However the next time I go there I will go for the WOOD-FIRED PIZZAS.......

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Great place to eat, but is quite noisy, hard to have a conversation unless you are there on a down night. Good selection on menu and wines. My favorite Italian restaurant, but would never do a group dinner there, the kitchen is up front. and very busy with waiters and waitresses running to and fro. A table for two is perfect.