“PIZZA IS AWESOME!!”

Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Southgate
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Good atmosphere, friendly staff! Pizza is awesome as well as the salads. A great place to meet up with friends for pizza and a beer!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The place is inside a Racquet ball club. It's like a medium size hall on the second floor, with a bar, not the fastest of service. But, the pizza and the salad were very good, the salad was huge, and a good size pizza too. The price, for all of the food on the menu, was very reasonable. I saw some of the other tables food and I have to say they look very good and huge. So, if you want good food and a lot of it, at a good price, and a come as you are, and don't mind eating in a medium size hall, this is the place. Bring the family have a small party.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My wife an I were out for the afternoon and trying to decide on where to go for lunch. We decided on a place, and just as we were driving past Foggia’s we changed our mind. We went into Foggia’s, had a great pizza and couple cocktails and a great time!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Yes, a nice place to take a date for dinner or a snack. Pizza was my need for the feed. Plenty of cheeses and filling on pie. It was hot and tasty.... period....

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Ate there in the past with no complaints. I've not been there in some time. My brother brought me some of the best and unique pizza I have ever had. The sauerkrat pizza is out of the world!!!

Date of visit: February 2017