“Nice Coffee Shop”

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Southgate
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Excellent service and extremely friendly staff. Great value for money. Baskin Robbins Ice cream is also available.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Excellent service. When I walk in my coffee is waiting for me. Plus it don't hurt that Amy the service girl is smoking hot!!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

The owner who is working the majority of the time when I've gone to this location is so rude and unfriendly!! Language barrier is very bad!! Service sucks, I will NOT return!!

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Staff is always really friendly when I visit this location. Much appreciated!