“Good food, good service, great experience!”
Review of Black Pine Tree

Black Pine Tree
Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Southgate
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Sushi are excellents. Everything was tasty and good. Staff was very accomoding and kind. I would recommend it if you are in the area.
Count 15-20 minutes to get a table if you haven't made a reservation.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for years, and I have never been disappointed. I've tried other sushi places, but I can honestly say that none of them compare. Great sushi and friendly staff.

1  Thank Tori H
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I absolutely love this place! They can modify your rolls to be made out of cucumber instead of rice, place your sushi in an avocado bowl, and make the cutest little desserts out of fruit. Very talented chefs!! And they are always making some sort of special rolls, plus their all you can eat lunch is pretty wonderful.

1  Thank Hungarianhottie85
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This place has the best sushi downriver by far! The Obama roll is a must try! I have not tried anything that I did not like.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and it's always great. Obama Roll is my favorite and we we usually get the tempura entree to share. ITs ALOT! Only downfall is it's busy often, and wait time to get food can be annoying. Try going at off peak times.