“The best sushi downriver!”
Review of Black Pine Tree

Black Pine Tree
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Southgate
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This place has the best sushi downriver by far! The Obama roll is a must try! I have not tried anything that I did not like.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and it's always great. Obama Roll is my favorite and we we usually get the tempura entree to share. ITs ALOT! Only downfall is it's busy often, and wait time to get food can be annoying. Try going at off peak times.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is where I go for sushi in the area. It's better than the place in Wyandotte. The specialty rolls are very good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at a lot of sushi restaurants in my life and this is my favorite. The Obama Roll is crazy good, as well as the I think they call it the burning California roll. You can't go wrong. This place will keep you coming back

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank ljones77777777
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Delicious. The restaurant is beautiful, you totally forget you're in a strip mall. Assorted tempera platter with shrimp, chicken and so many fresh veggies lightly battered and deep fried. Also got the best sushi for anyone who doesn't actually like sushi, Firecracker Roll. I got it with rice paper and no avocado(uck). Delish.

Date of visit: December 2016