“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We decided to stop here last Friday for lunch and couldn't believe how good it was, we've been here many times in the past but this was the best. Even though it was the lunch portion we felt like we got way more then even when we get the dinner portion. One person got the spaghetti with Marina sauce, i got the spaghetti with five cheese sauce, so much spaghetti, had more then enough to use as a meal for the next day as well. We couldn't believe how much more then usually, wish they could make it like that all the time, after all noodles aren't expensive.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Their early dinner promo is attended by every retiree in the area. Not saying that is bad, but you’re better off showing up after 5 if you want to eat in a timely manner.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The service was great had an excellent waiter. Our food was very hot and tasty when it came out to us. He offered us desserts and after dinner drinks, but we passed on it. Our night out was great and everyone enjoyed their meals. We can’t wait to try it again!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Last night my husband picked up a take out order for us. I was not feeling well and only wanted the Chicken & Gnocchi soup and breadsticks. Needless to say, my husband was ok with his meal, I was Not! My soup had NONE, NOT ONE Gnocchi in it. Come on, REALLY? I was so disappointed. Just ridiculous, if I had wanted cream of chicken soup I would have opened up a can of Campbell's. Get it together!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This restaurant is the same as all of the ones in their chain. The salad is superb but the raved about bread sticks are the pits! Thier dishes are just the normal Italian type entrees generally nothing special. Their seating policy stinks we had to wait for a table but there were many empty tables infull view!

Date of visit: March 2018