“Late Night Meal”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Typical Olive Garden food...waitress made great recommendations on new menu items. The food came quickly and was the proper temperature for consumption.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Every time we get to eat here we try something new and as much as I love eating pasta, I think I only come for the soup! I could eat only soup of it filled me up, I just love the flavour of the Zuppa Toscana! Sausage and the little spice it has, melts right in my mouth. We are not a fan of the garlic sticks but enjoy eating the salad and many different kinds of soups. We enjoyed our meal at this location but our waiter was a different story, he seemed rushed as his shift was ending and barely came to the table to ask us if we needed refills or even how our meal was. Since the food is great, we brushed him off as he did to us, we will still return to this location. Plenty of parking and a clean building.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Today, March 5, 2018 -The 3 of us went to the Southgate OG restaurant after picking up our daughter from school. I had received an email with a coupon for unlimted soup, salad, and bread sticks for $6.99 good until 3pm and looked forward to going to one of our favorite restaurants. Upon our arrival we asked the waitress if it was still ok to use the coupon being it was a few minutes past 3pm. She said no problem, took our drink order but another waitress returned with the drinks we had ordered then proceeded to take our order-which was the unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
She told us it would be a few minutes on the breadsticks . We only got 3 breadsticks total throughout our meal -by no means was it busy. I only asked for water which never was refilled. She refilled the ice tea my 2 companions had ordered. 2 of us ordered a refill on our soups and salad. The waitress said she'd bring our bill.
When the waitress came back she said 'Oh,did you happen to have a coupon, I said yes,but before I pulled out my phone to show her the coupon, she proceeded to tell us it was a limit of one check for the $6.99 special. So, to me, obviously she knew we were there for a coupon deal. If she was a good waitress she would have said to us first upon our ordering the soup, salad and breadsticks that , "ladies i just would like to make you aware that the coupon out is for just one $6.99 offer per check ". I would have been so impressed with her thoughtfullness and would have ordered something else. But no, she continued to come back to our table asking us if we wanted refills of soup and salad and so on and then discloses the limit at the time she presented our bill. Then she asked for the coupon code so to adjust one of the 3 orders and returned with the 'adjusted bill' saying 'she was giving us $2.00 off our bill that it was 3:01pm the time stamped when she put our order in and it was past 3pm, the time in which the coupon was for, but she was allowing us a $2.00 discount as if she was doing us a huge favor.
My family and I have been going to the Olive Garden for several, several years and have never left ticked off with exception of today!
Good thing it wasn't our first time other wise it may have been our last !!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

While surprisingly busy mid-afternoon on a February (2018) Sunday, our service by Kris and meal were wonderful. The salad and bread: plentiful, fresh, and bountifully supplied. Meals were fresh, hot, and served as we finished a round of salad and bread. Two of us had the Tour of Italy, one the Classico Lasagna, and one the Ravioli di Portobello. All excellently prepared with just the right amount of 'zing' for our taste. The pricing was reasonable for the generous portions - yes, we 'had' to take some home. Hungry in Southgate? Head for The Olive Garden on Eureka, near Dix-Toledo.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We went here with a group of 13 for dinner and they were quick to put together tables for us and get us seated. We all liked our food and tried many different options on the menu. I especially liked the chicken and shrimp carbonara. Love the never-ending breadsticks and salad. Yummy. We did have a bit of a wait for our wine - maybe they forgot? - but otherwise the service was excellent.

2  Thank MimiandPapa2862