“Prices 20 percent higher than other locations SAY WHAT”
Review of Biggby Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Biggby Coffee
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Southgate
Reviewed 23 June 2017

As a regular customer with a major addiction to Michigan Cherry coffee this location has gone way down hill. I purchased my refillable Biggby cup from this location when they first opened and been dozens of times. My refill has always been $1.25 out the door. So a few weeks ago this location says price raise now be $1.50 OK no problem until I visited my regular spot in Allen PA since they have Michigan Cherry everyday. Yeah still $1.25 out the door along with Dearborn and Clawson MI location. So today I stopped and explain why you raise the refills price 20 percent, they say we do what we want. OK then going report you to corporate and write negative reviews on 6 sites. The laugh go right ahead we really don't care. STAY FAR AWAY EVERYTHING 20 PERCENT more maybe why zero customers today.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

A friend and I went into this shop today and I ordered a Frozen Hot chocolate. It arrives hot instead of frozen so I said to the gentleman who made it that it was supposed to be frozen. He looked at the receipt and the cashier made a mistake and put it down as hot, he said he would remake it but the cashier spoke up and said very rudely "No she didn't, She ordered it hot". The woman behind me spoke up and said that I in fact ordered it frozen and the cashier began to ARGUE with us. She kept saying that I ordered it hot although my friend and I both ordered frozen drinks. If I had not already paid, I would have just left. I cant leave the cashiers name because she wasn't wearing a name tag, but she was working on 7/15 at 12:30 and was the only girl behind the counter.I wouldn't have given that shop my business if I had known just how rude that employee was and will not be in the future.

2  Thank jennygeorge17