“Saturday lunch”
Review of Taza Fresh Grill

Taza Fresh Grill
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Southgate
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

First time here. Delicious!! So much food. Hummus, gyro and garlic sauce were perfect!!
Great service as well

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem. Really great food and service. Nice atmosphere. The hummus is awesome and the “puffy bread” it comes with is always so fresh!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

All I can say is just go!!!! I got way more than I paid for at this place and it was all prepared fresh. The meal I got lasted me two meals and I still didn’t eat it all. Great service, nice set up and decor. It’s wroth
the money here people.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Got a fatoosh salad with grilled chicken. Regular size was very large. Perfect amount of dressing, a lot of chicken. Chicken was a bit dry, definitely not cooked to order, just warmed up. Pita and garlic were delicious. I will return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I ate here on my way to the Steelers vs the Lions game. I ordered the lamb chops which was cooked to perfection. The waiter helped me save money by suggesting that I not order wine by the glass but by the bottle which was cheaper. The service was fast and friendly. After my husband paid the bill, the waiter gave us free desserts to go for my birthday.

Date of visit: October 2017