“Great little Italian place”

Vic's Casual Dining
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Southgate
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. We go a few times a month. The food is homemade and delicious. The service is great, too. If you like tasty Italian, look no further. I recommend the chicken piccata followed by the blueberry cheesecake. Yum!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Pollo Pepperone is best pasta I've ever eaten. Lobster Ravioli is delicious. Everything is awesome. Try it

Reviewed 25 June 2017

very good food, large portions fair prices, nice cozy seating. great chicken parm. and seafood dishes good wi9ne cheap

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Have recently visited Vic's twice in the last month. Enjoyed delicious ribs the first time and an amazing pasta dish with kale and Italian sausage. I prefer the olive oil and Parmesan dipping sauce for the bread (On request) over the marinara and the house creamy dressing on the salad. Save room for a cannoli. Will definitely be adding this to my regular rotation of go to places. Note: get there early for the ribs. They usually run out.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This restaurant was awesome. Doesn't seem like much from the outside but it was great. We had 2 appetizers- shrimp and bruschetta, 2 entrees- chicken parmigiana and lasagna, two drinks- Reisling and Jameson, and 1 dessert- apple pie a la mode. Everything was absolutely delicious and the owner was there making sure our dinner experience was the best it could be. The prices were reasonable also. I wish this restaurant was in my town.