“Popular location for lunch”

Shield's Restaurant Bar Pizza
Ranked #15 of 220 Restaurants in Southfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Was here on a business lunch. Not a wait to get a table. I got a slice of pizza and the antipasti salad. Both were good but was not what I would consider outstanding. I would go back. Getting our bill at the end took longer than expected and the charges were not correct. Had to wait to get them fixed.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Spent time here hanging out with my baby sister Juliette before she left to move out of town and everything was great for me!

1st, because she had an awesome time (THAT WAS A BIG BONUS), but secondly, because I had been on the road traveling all day, and the staff, the food, the karaoke and the overall level of enjoyment we shared was exactly what I needed to calm down from a busy day that included me getting back on the road immediately following the event!

Overall, "Kudos!" to the Shield's Pizza Staff for not giving me any reasons to complain or get upset, which ultimately helped me enjoy my sister even though I was super tired!

Gene Testimony Hall
#Happy Brother

Reviewed 17 August 2017

an icon in Detroit, and the southfield location is holding its own. Great service. Fabulous Pizza, great salads. Good place to meet friends, watch sport consume beverages (!) and have a very tasty dinner.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

They have an excellent Pizza, but Joe's Bar-B-Qued Wings are not on the menu, you have to just ask for them, that's an insider's tip.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We visited for a business trip and were very impressed with the quality of the food. Great place for pizza. The chicken parm was large and tender. Busy place but the staff was on top of everything.