“Healthy Mediterranean Food”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 13
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The food is healthy, fresh and tasty. Although there are standard menu items that are good, should you want, or need to tweak items to your liking, the cooks will gladly accommodate your request. Carry out or dine in, the food is the same. Servers are friendly and will assist you with those menu items you may want to try but are not familiar to you.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Not clean unfriendly staff unsafe I will not go back bathrooms were very dirty food was not as expected.

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank 228jerryy
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Fast Mediterranean food that is tasty and inexpensive. Every time we've been there for lunch there's a steady business, whether it be dine-in or take out. About the only complaint is the parking; it's sparse given the amount of traffic this place gets. The staff is very helpful. It's not on a par with finer restaurants, but for lunch this is just fine.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2016

I liked their big bread, I ordered chicken kabob with soup and grilled vegetables. Served quickly, I liked the garlic side with the bread, chicken is good. I was disappointed with the grilled vegetables, they could be well seasoned.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I drive past at least 3 other Middle-eastern restaurants to go to CK. The food is always fresh and tasty. This last time I ordered the full Steak Kabob dinner with rice and the salad, and a bowl of the Crushed Lentil soup. It was plenty for my husband and my dinner with a bit of rice and a big chunk of steak left over. Their salad dressing is my Favorite!
I normally call in my order, start driving down, and they're just finishing up when I get there. We have also eaten in when we're nearby and hungry.

Date of visit: April 2016