“Italian at its best”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The food there was excellent. The chicken parmesan was tender and quite big. The desserts were the star, however. Loved the raspberry cheesecake.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stopped at Maria's for dinner on Saturday night with our 2 year old daughter. By the time we got there at 5:15, there was a 30 minute wait, but it was really nice that they took our name and number so they could call us when our table was ready. That was we were able to walk around downtown a bit while we waited, which was great to keep our daughter occupied! Once we were seated, our waitress was super busy with a few big parties, but still made sure to come and check on us a good amount and made sure we had everything we needed. The portions were a good size, especially for the prices, which we thought were pretty reasonable. Our food was delicious (Stuffed Shells and Ravioli) and the bread sticks were awesome! We will definitely be stopping in again the next time we are in South Haven!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Easy carry out service. On a Sunday evening the wait was around 30 minutes for carry out. Excellent pasta and breadsticks.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to Maria's and the food was just as delicious as the first visit. I ordered the Pasta Carbonara which was rich, flavorful and filling. I loved it! Came with a breadstick and salad. My friend ordered the Lasagna. It was delicious as well. Maria's even makes it's own ricotta cheese. The portions are huge! The dessert case was tempting but we were full. Maybe next time!
Service is so friendly. When visiting South Haven, I always make sure I eat a meal at Maria's!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I split the Seafood Alfredo which was a special. There was lots of lobster and shrimp. Even splitting we couldn't finish this, but we tend to be small eaters. I think the portion would be large for one person.
The staff hustles, from the bus staff to the hostesses. Our waitress Sarah went above and beyond, even getting tongs so we could better split up our entree.
I didn't mention that the food was extremely tasty and well prepared.