All reviews a pet friendly hotel great towels quiet hotel chlorine smell room was clean rooms are large pull out couch front desk clerk close to downtown linens cot kal
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This is a nice quiet hotel near the Kal Haven bike trail. Breakfast included. Rates are cheaper if you book through choice hotels web site.

No smoking but they do allow pets.

Nothing exceptional just a basic room for the night. We paid less than $100 a night. Not sure I would pay more. Could use some cleaning detail especially elevators.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This motel is in need of a freshening. Elevator areas are scruffy. Hallways getting dingy. However the location is good. The rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast was quite good. Staff was helpful. Would stop again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Finding a pet friendly hotel is rare in South Haven and while the reviews made me skeptical..we had a great stay and will continue to stay here when we bring our dog! The lobby is inviting and the front desk clerk was friendly and allowed us to check out the room we would be renting. (based on previous reviews I was sure this place had issues--but none we could see that were bothersome!) The room was clean and comfortable!
Thank you for welcoming Jack to your hotel.. we'll see you next time! :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This hotel has very nice and clean rooms. Breakfast was OK-standard fare. I knocked it down because while we had hot water in the evening I didn't when I took my shower in the morning. We had room 301 which is the top corner of the building and maybe it was because of many taking showers at the same time? Told the front desk and they said it wasn't a common problem and they would look into it. Nothing good about a cold shower in the morning especially when you are paying 126 plus tax on a weeknight.

Room Tip: don't get the top floor or ends on the top if possible
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Great staff very friendly stayed here many times and will continue they offer free breakfast if uh our one for that. Pool is great we went to Maria's and loved it the hotel had snacks and a good housekeeping staff

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family