“Not much to look at on outside but....”

Venezia Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 76 Restaurants in South Haven
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Italian-American fare Known for thin-crust pizza
Description: Italian-American fare Known for thin-crust pizza
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Great food. A block off Phoenix. Little place. I had the gumbo soup and grilled cheese. Hubby had artichoke spinach ravioli. We were both very happy with our choices. Service was fast and friendly! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Wanted to watch sunset at the Lighthouse. We got a pizza to go and sat at the beach to watch the sunset. The pizza was really good. I'm picky about pizza. We had the Venezia Supreme, which is what I call a deluxe. Pepperoni. Sausage, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms. The crust is thin and very good. It was only $20 for 14 inch pizza and two drinks.
I would definitely get pizza there again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Walked in blinded by hunger. As I waited for my carry out order, started to realize how dirty this place is. Then the guy making the pizza comes in from outside somewhere, didn't wash his hands as far as I could see, started making pizza. GROSS

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Have visited this place before which was good. I try to visit different places but because of the holiday weekend there was over an hour wait at most other places. Venezia's was only about 1/2 so decided to give another try. She I asked the waitress about the wait time and told me an half hour, a man making the pizzas yelled at her telling her he was over a half hour out on what he was doing and didn't have everything fixed. So we decided we would order and look around the downtown. When we returned, the waitress completely overlooked us to the point of almost doing her best to do nothing to assist us. My wife had to go inside (we were seated in a small patio area) to get our drinks and paper plates. The waitress wouldn't even get refills for us when asked. The pizza which is thin sliced with pre made crust was horrible. We ordered a tomato-onion -mozzarella cheese salad and even that was bad. Everyone has bad night, but the waitress did nothing to even try to make our visit worth coming back on another visit. Never again!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome we had stuffed shells & meatlover pizza. Glad we didn't listen to negative reviews ****Awesome ****