“Very nice and spacious home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

powerbymc...
Plainfield, Illinois
“Very nice and spacious home”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This home was 100% accommodating the owner answered all questions I had before I even arrived within minutes. Then any other questions I had during my stay including where is there a casino in the area he even Replied to that question within minutes. Very nice home spacious and comfortable. I would give it a 10 out of 10 to be honest. Even when my stay was complete I text him and ask him is everything OK with the property he replied yes it was and that I Will be receiving my deposit within 10 days.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing