“Now I get it ”

Add it.
Wot A Kebab
Ranked #22 of 34 Restaurants in Mooroolbark
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Never been a fan of kebabs and I've tried many different places in many different towns. I always find them over filled and badly wrapped and I end up with slop falling out the bottom of the Alfoil ( often onto my lap)
Tried one here just before Xmas and was impressed - the one for lunch today - brilliant. Great amount of filling and sauce , perfectly wrapped and toasted. Wearing white pants I wasn't looking forward to spillage and thankfully it was the best kebab I have eaten. Will definitely put on rotation when having take away again. Shop very quiet so maybe that helped with no rushing by staff l.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

we ardered delivery for 4 people, an hour later we rang, they were serving walk in customers instead of making ours, said it would be another 30 minutes. Rang 30 minutes later, still hadnt started our meals so we cancelled & got kfc instead

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I was disgusted tonight when my wife and son visited this store. Monday night special is advertised with a huge sign on the front window of the store as "$6 for a Lamb kebab with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Sauce". When my wife asked for BBQ sauce instead of Tzatziki, the price immediately jumped to $8!!! $2 for changing a sauce!! Are you kidding me?? She was also told that if she did not want to have the onion, that it would be charged at full price.

The specials sign did not specify Tzatziki sauce, it simply included "sauce". How can they possibly have the nerve to try and charge an extra $2 for BBQ sauce?? That is disgusting.

We used to visit here regularly but we will never return.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

One of the better kebab shops out east. Always fresh cut meat and wraps. Friendly staff and no great wait times.

Parking easy. Have not had home delivery.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Always found the food good and hearty at this takeaway. BUT ... last time we visited I witnessed one of the workers touching food, handling money, picking at something on the back of her neck and scratching her head. She wore the same gloves for all activities and after witnessing this behaviour I cancelled my order, received a refund and left. Never again.