All reviews chain ferry across the river downtown saugatuck donuts lake michigan last minute reservation multi level each morning tables and chairs great pool nice stay king bed living room dvds patio weekend grill
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We travel with my Mom every year to this area and this was the first time we stayed on this side of the river and in this resort. Love how close it is to attractions and the chain ferry is very convenient. Room had everything we needed and my 9 year old loved the pool. My only complaint is the smoking. As a non smoker I don't want to walk through it to my room or have to smell it and deal with dirty ashtrays at the pool. I can't remember the last time I've been to a hotel where smoking is permitted that close to the general public. Set up areas away from those of us that want to breathe clean air.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank StephIU1995
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Pretty nice place, very family friendly! The people all around the town are super nice. Heated pool, very close to local attractions. Room is very clean, only thing I didn't like was no control for the heating or cooling in the room we stayed in. But I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a really cute place. We stayed on the opposite side on the waterfront suites. Our room was basically a studio, with equipped kitchen. Perfect for 2 people. The balcony was really nice to sit and watch all the boats and relax with a cup of morning coffee. There's the Saugatuck Chain Ferry just a few feet away to take when going into town. Nice and convenient so you don't lose your parking spot at the hotel. The only complaint we had was the room could use a good repainting. There were numerous spots on the ceiling that almost looked like bugs. If you want to relax once you're in for the night, they really don't offer many channels on their Xfinity. For the rate, we'd think those few things could get taken care of. We'd recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cyndi P
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Stayed for 2 nights towards the end of tourist season so hotel was very quiet, unfortunately the chain link ferry stops on Labor day so the downtown area is only 200 yards across the water involved a 5 mile drive. Rooms were adequate and clean, breakfast is on continental style but fine. Nice & quiet. They have swimming pool at the front but this was closed for winter.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WinteringhamSteve
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I spent a couple days in Sept there. I had one of there suites across the street over looking the river. I was very impressed with the room. It was like an entire condo, fully furnished, and ready to live in. We are very glad we stayed there, and we will be back again

Room tip: The suite is well worth it!
Date of stay: September 2016