All reviews douglas beach hot tub two bedroom condo pool area was nice get away living area a wonderful stay stay there again chain ferry in town cheryl units cleanliness amenities shuttle pets accommodations
Reviewed 1 June 2016

A much needed vacation along with anticipated down time with good friends was scheduled for a spring visit to the Secret of Saugatuck Suites in beautiful Saugatuck, MI. This is my fourth visit here and each time it delivers! Poolside afternoon, hot tub evenings and comfortable beds to regenerate for the next day of local shopping. I believe my fourth time visit is an indicator of quality.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly K
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We had a fabulous stay at the Secret of Saugatuck Suites in Saugatuck, Michigan. We stayed there for the Memorial Holiday Weekend.
We have stayed there several times before and this time was even better. This time there were seven of us and we stayed in the rental house. This rental house has room to sleep up to 14 people. We had plenty of room. We used the beautiful pool and enjoyed visiting the area. We highly recommend staying at this lovely resort and plan to stay again the next time we visit Saugatuck, Michigan. There are one and two and three bedroom units in addition to the rental house. Gerry Aldridge

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Our second year in a row visiting this awesome resort. We will definately be back. Great family weekend with the kids. Pool was clean, property looks amazing and well taken care of. Very nice get away for our family. We were able to use the grill and cook and eat at the resort. Visited all the fun stores in Saugatuck and escaped back to our resort for a nice relaxing night.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TamimQ1
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Arrived here on a Thursday night and had the entire complex to ourselves. On Friday it started filling up and we didn't hear any noise from our condo. A4 was on the upper level and was very clean . It a two bedroom and accommodated me and my 2 teenage boys perfectly. A view of the parking lot on one side and a beautiful deep woods on the other. It was an easy drive to downtown Saugatuck and Douglas. The beds were kind of old and a few blinds were broken but I would probably stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Me, my wife, and 20 yr old son stayed here for three nights in the two small bedroom suite. Our room was perfect for three people as my wife and I slept in the queen bed in one bedroom and our son slept in the queen bed in the other bedroom. Both bedrooms were small but fit the bill for what we needed. The beds were comfy.

The kitchen was nice with all the amenities at home: nice kitchen sink, granite counter tops, stove, oven, fridge, freezer, silverware, plates, glasses, cups, bowls, pots, pans....Also ceiling fan, good air conditioner, TV......The ceilings were high with good lighting. Also there's a back door in the bedroom with a patio.

I do think it would be better if there was a partition or wall dividing the back patio for each room as the back patio was all open space for all the bedrooms.

Unfortunately, our dishwasher was out of order. No problem. We called about it and they came in during the day to wash the dishes and everything else while we were gone. The place was kept clean with fresh towels everyday.

It was quiet. The pool was nice and so was the hot tub. I thought it was neat and efficient that you don't get a key or card for entry into your room. You simply push in your zip code into the numbers by the door knob to enter and push a lock button number to lock your door when you leave.

The location was perfect as it was just down the road from Oval Beach and just a short drive to downtown Saugatuck.

We were comfortable at this place and felt safe. I would recommend this hotel and give it a very good rating.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family