Open today: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Birthday gift for my wonderful Aunt

We purchased this as a birthday gift for my aunt who has a residence in the area. We thought it... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
nikki p
Asheville, North Carolina
Awesome tour even for locals!

Our family of 9 adults did this tour all together. We weren’t really sure what to expect but were... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2018
kirsteng14
Zeeland, Michigan

All reviews walking tour culinary walk goat cheese private lunch day tour behind the scenes amazing lunch blueberry jam an awesome tour guide learned a great deal tour today interesting people david salt businesses creamery geen
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My husband and I took the day tour with Dave. We saw the "real area "and met the people who made it. Each stop you take is different. We got a wonderful flavor of the people and the surroundings. The lunch was private just for our tour and incredibly delightful.
We were there on a special day when Dave's family also were on the tour. Thankyou for this wonderful memory and we will be back.
Do not leave Saugatuck without experiencing Hungry Village!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

What an excellent way to start a trip to Saugatuck! My friend and I went on this tour with a husband/wife and our tour guide, David. David was awesome in telling us where NOT to eat and what places should have our business. The tour was so neat to stop into local business and hear about how they are supporting the Michigan economy by using local products and manufacturing things locally. I highly recommend doing this tour at the start of your trip to Saugatuck. It will really give great insight on where to go.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on the Culinary Walk tour, and it was excellent. It was us, 2 other ladies, and our tour guide, David. David was vey knowledgeable of the area giving us pointers about the best places to eat and the must see places. The tour itself was great too as we stopped in several of the local shops to taste test everything from coffee to carrot cake pancakes. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Saugatuck the earliest in your trip as possible, so you can plan the rest of your trip, making sure you get all the right places in. David will also tell you about some of the other must do options in the areas around Saugatuck.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Arlys F
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

What a great experience provided by David on our tour today! Great food, good drinks, interesting people and a lot of fun. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I travel to Saugatuck regularly with family. When my group of friends wanted to visit Saugatuck for a girls weekend, I knew that I needed to find an activity that was a little bit different. David runs a fantastic tour! Not only was I able to see new places, I was able to experience a behind the scenes look at Saugatuck culture. The Hungry Village bus was air conditioned making the tour comfortable rain or shine. This is definitely a slice of Saugatuck that I would not have seen on my own! You can feel the strong sense of community when the owners spoke with us about their businesses. Our group had diverse interests and backgrounds, David made everyone feel comfortable and engaged. To top it all off- we had an amazing lunch at Salt of the Earth. This tour was fun and a fantastic value. I can't wait to try another Hungry Village tour!

Date of experience: June 2017