For our Annual Movie Weekend, we changed things up and decided to stay in Cottage 6 this year. Each cottage is so beautifully decorated in their own unique way. We love that about Dollybrook Resort. Cottage 6 did not disappoint with its all-around charm and comforts. Here are a few reasons we loved it so much.
1. Large fully equipped kitchen with a large kitchen table. Easy to put together full meals and enough counter space to leave out snacks to munch on.
2. The kitchen has a cute little cubby to hold beverages out of the way and to save on counter space
3. We were happy to have three spacious bathrooms. One that has a walk-in shower; two with bathtubs.
4. The sectional in the sitting area has three comfy throws that added to the ease of not wanting to move while another movie was started.
5. Loved the fireplace that added to the ambiance but also kept us warm on our cold March weekend.
6. Because each of the three bedrooms has a bathroom attached, it feels like you have your own little unit within one cottage.
As always, the Keag family are very accommodating and friendly. They surprised us one morning by wiping the snow off our car windshields. So nice! We always enjoy our stay at Dollybrook Resort.